Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday Round-Up


Tired. Super Tired. Internship was just lovely today, after that, I went on a crazy hunt for sequined tenies I just happened to see at UO like 2 weeks ago; but danm these babies go out like hot cakes cause I couldn't get my hands on them, not even from 3 freaking stores yo!
so I'm in the process of ordering them online...as in right now, cause it's my last resort. If I can't find them...God help me.
Oh, I made these! the stickers! (They're for my cool crew...hehe) and they're also gonna spread through The Delie Shop! cause that's how I roll. So I'm super tired right, I'll just leave one of my favorite vids for your entertainment, zshare takes too much danm time to load one fucking song, so I won't bother with that.

Yelle - A Cause Des Garçons (TEPR Remix)

No comments: