Thursday, October 18, 2007

He Wasn't On His Jesus Juice


I'm not one to hate, specially when it comes to a SebastiAn track, see I'm the type of weirdo, who gets anything that's labeled "SebastiAn Remix" or "SebastiAn Re-Edit" or any kinda shit like that, just cause the guy's a genius when it comes to mixing. He's the kind of DJ, an artist would pray for him not to remix their stuff cause they know he'd make it better and poor things would end up looking like amateurs, y'know. But I couldn't believe my hears when I heard SebastiAn's remix of one of my favorite tracks of all time, not to mention a classic, yeah I'm talking about O-Zone's Dragostea Din Tei.
horrible. absolutely horrible. a train wreck, mind you. Ah! you'd have to witness it yourself.


Ozone - Dragostea Din Tei (SebastiAn Remix)

Just for comparison purposes, y'know...check out these tracks, also by the Ed Banger prodigy.
just sayin'


Daft Punk - Human After All (SebastiAn Remix)

Nadiya - Tous Ces Mots (SebastiAn Remix)

Kelis feat. Too $hort - Bossy (SebastiAn Remix)

SebastiAn - Ross Ross Ross

that's just a few, It's missing some good stuff, but I can't find them in my playlist ahora :/

So Get With It!

No comments: