Saturday, November 24, 2007

You're Not A DJ


Until you've remixed Justice's D.A.N.C.E, or so I read. I don't know how much truth one can hold to the above mentioned statement, but Spank Rock does a great job at mixing the French Duo's massive hit. Of all the D.A.N.C.E remixes out there, I can truly say that this one is my favorite, and no I don't care if I haven't heard all'o them, even the ones you keep only for your drawers to listen( you silly bedroom dj, you)
I bring with me, along with that bangin' remix, a few tracks I've been into the past few days...now naturally, someone with an ass-kicking cold would quit, but fuck it, Barça won today and that has got my energy up!
I don't remember saying how swell Notion mag is, yeah. It really is.
Oh, p.s, this is from last summer.


Justice - D.A.N.C.E (Spank Rock feat. Mos Def Remix)

Little Dragon - Test

Ursula 1000 - Have You Seen Her? (Mary Jane)

Foals - Hummer

Treasure Fingers - Delegate Your Turn

*coughs*

No comments: