Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No Title Necessary



I don't think you'd have any fucking clue what I had to go through to find this track. It's just insane. If you or any of your peeps have or had any means to finding this without the magic of Limewire or torrents (which I HATE btw), then God bless your ass, and where were you when I was looking for it?
So I *ahem* finally have it, and hot danm, boy was it worth the search. It's hot, at least I think so. Well try it for yourselves lovelies and if you feel like spreading the love to your electro loving friends, than go on and be my guest.
Just don't be the enculé that keeps all the good stuff to him or her self.

Oh, By the way, for all you lucky 21-and-overs that are lucky enough to live in New York City, and are gonna be hitting it up at Kesh's bash ce soir, with Dave 1, and Steve Aoki, I have nothing to say to you right now, don't talk to me (Alex and Co.)

Busy P - Pedrophilia

Kraftwerk - It's More Fun To Compute (Busy P Remix)


No comments: