Sunday, November 16, 2008

Une Petite Diversion


I'd love to talk about how stellar Hedi Slimane's black and white photography happens to be.
I've got distracted by the Vogue Homme March 08 Josh Beech spread that he was in charge of.

And the ones of the Californian skaters.

Whoever suggested he should go back to Dior Homme? The guy's just fine with his lens.
Okay, so maybe skinny boys would be happier if he did go back, but he better not drop his camera.
Cole Mohr, Louis Garrel, Daft Punk, Ash Stymest, Kate Moss, Amy Winehouse, Gus Van Sant, Beck. Is there someone he hasn't shot?
City Slick wrote a superb post on Slimane's Photography. He's mustered a solid appreciative fanbase for his works as a photographer, cause he's pretty much good at everything he does.

Touch Too Much [Fake Blood Remix] - Hot Chip

3 comments:

..... said...

he hasnt shot me !!! i mean not yet :)

Hemaly said...

I love his photography, and my Photobucket is chockfull of his pics.
I love the song, thanks!!

ELVIA said...

slimane is very talented! his work w/ dior homme and his solo work as an artist + photographer are amazing!

i really love love love the louis garrel shots! city slick got me hooked :)

i had no idea he shot daft punk though. wow!

thanks for keeping me informed! [x]